Saturday, February 21, 2009

Little Mallorie
Just Being Cute
Jerusha loves to hold Mallorie

Mallorie is starting to smile and coo a little. She is very cute and Jerusha can't keep her hands off of her. Jerusha loves to spin and the picture of her on the couch in her after a good spin. She says "dizzy" after each spin... and the last picture is Jerusha insisting on holding her little sister and when I come to Mallorie rescue, Jerusha gets upset and squeezes tighter so I can't get her away. They are so much fun!!!

5 comments:

Shawn and Mish said...

I WANT TO HOLD THOSE BABIES!!!!

It's killing me, seriously.

They are beautiful, just like their mommy!

Janell R. Cropper said...

Hey Karen! Your girls are so beautiful! I'm glad to hear life is going so well for you, and I'm glad you found my blog! hooray for staying in touch!!

Jesica Lindsay said...

Your little girls are so adorable! I miss seeing you, I'll have to take a trip sometime in the summer to come say hi to you guys, where are you living now?

Dana Wartena Thelin said...

I don't know why I just saw this blog, but it makes me homesick. I am really looking forward to seeing them and also spending some time with you. With love, Dana/Mom

Frank and Julie said...

Such a cute little baby and special big sister Jerusha!
Love
Aunt Julie