Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello everyone. Well, for those of you who had the chance to read the last blog before I re-edited, we did have my niece Emma staying with us. The situation is a complicated one so to make a long story short, her mom passed away August 4th while Emma was with us. My mother in law didn't want many people to know but I found that out after the post so... Emma is with her dad now and took the news well. She hasn't been raised in the gospel but I think she understands better than I thought she would. James and the family are doing well. They know Tammy, Emma's mom, is in a better place. Another update of sorts, Jerusha is growing so fast and talking like a little monkey. She is learning new words all the time. The fetus is also growing quickly. Our doctor last speculated a boy because of a lower heart rate and the deciding day will be on Sept 10th. (There will be an update for the news!) James and I are both enrolled (or almost) for school this semester. We are both attending Utah Valley University aka UVSC. He will be full time and I part time. It will be a interesting semester. Well, Lots of love all!

2 comments:

Shawn and Mish said...

I am soooooooooooooo freakin' excited! I can't believe all the great things happening. Gooooood luck with school.

I picked up 2(I think) extra maternity shirts for you. I think I found 4 for Andrea (I wasn't trying to get her more, I was going on the premise that you still have some from your 1st baby)

Anyway, I will try to ship them tomorrow. I love you!

MEEEE

Mark and Julia said...

Thank you for letting me know that I am not going crazy. I was really second-guessing myself there for a while about that blog. I am glad things are going well for you! Miss you!