Tuesday, August 5, 2008





Hi all!
We have had a crazy week and a half and now you all get to hear about it. We got back this last Saturday from 2 reunions. The first one was James' immediate family. We went to Island Park Idaho where Jay and Dana have property and a small cabin, we cooked meals, did skits with the little children, played in the river that runs past their house, 4 wheeled, and even had a grizzly bear scare. Jerusha had a blast! She got to play with 5 little girls under the age of 6 and one little boy that's about 10 months old. He was probably her favorite because she could hug him when ever she wanted to! We had a great time and we love you all!

4 comments:

Mark and Julia said...

Hold on--was it my imagination, or did you change this post? Didn't I read something earlier about a little girl staying with you or am I just going crazy? Just double checking. Looks like you guys had a blast. Jerusha is getting so big. I was so glad to finally meet her last month! Love you all!

Julia

Andrea said...

cute pics! I love the hoodie

Terra S said...

No way! Jerusha looks just like a little Karen with a dash of James. So so so cute. Hey, my sister says she knows James. Run the name Angie Stevens/Wallace by him, see if he knows of her.

P.S. we close on our house Aug. 22.

Struthers Family said...

I love the pics
they're so cute.
luv ya
roo