Monday, April 20, 2009

And life continues! Jerusha is getting tall and talking more and more every day even after we thought she could say about all she could, she just keeps surprising us. Yesterday Jerusha and I we the only ones awake and she was eating some goldfish that she'd found in the diaper bag. She was playing on my like I was a jungle gym and there was nothing I could do to get her to play with some toys when she accidently dumps out the entire bag of goldfish on the rug (the rug that eats everything that lands on it aside of the children). I was a little frustrated and told Jerusha and a stern voice that she needed to help me clean up the mess. I think she must have caught on that I was a little frustrated and she came over to help and says to me "Relax Mommy". I took a step back and realized she was right. Oh the insights of toddlers!
Mallorie is revealing her little personality. She is ticklish and if I can get her at the right moment, she giggles a little. She is very smily and so happy most of the time. She isn't a very good eater so her moodiness comes from hungar most of the time. My favorite thing about Mallorie's size right now is that her legs are still really short so all the clothes I put her in hide her feet where everything else about the outfit fits really well.
James is almost done with his semester of school and is very excited about it! Otherwise we are just hanging out and doing some spring cleaning that doesn't seem like it will end. It's amazing the little things that we find that we don't use over time!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love that she told you to relax. That is so funny. I remember when Jerika was that age and I went in her room and asked her what was up, she said "I'm having issues" You can tell she is a therapists daughter.