Saturday, October 9, 2010

Coolest day of the year!

So today was such a great day! We had family come and visit us in Ephraim, the Trasks and my girls had the time of their life. It was Snow College's Homecoming this weekend and they had a parade so we watched. I find myself watching my girls more than the parade because they are so much fun to watch, especially when candy is thrown out. Mallorie takes off after it no matter how far off it is and Jerusha is a little passie especially when we are around other families. I went for the most amazing 4 wheeler ride with my husband. He got me one for my birthday and we went up around Ephraim. It was awesome!!! I'm thinking it is time to potty train Mallorie. While she was at grandma's house the other day, so  we could take Tammy to Primary's for a checkup, we got a text from my sister of a picture of Mallorie in the bathroom with her pants around her ankles and the toilet seat up. she was saying poo poo potty. Yeah we are excited about that. Tomorrow is my 25th birthday. I remember when I was ten and I turned 10 on the 10 month on the 10 day in 1995 and I thought that was so cool but I thought it would have been even cooler if it could have been the 10th year and now, it is only i'm 25 and not 10. Tomorrow will be 10/10/2010 and it's my birthday. Thanks mom for having me on the coolest day ever!

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Glad to hear things are going good. Happy Birthday yesterday!!!!

POP POP said...

Happy Birthday Karen. loved your blog entry. You are so cool...

Kiss the kids for me.

POP POP

Shawn and Mish said...

You rock! So does your birthday! So James really got you a 4-wheeler for your bday? That is crazy fun! I'd never even think of something that cool, much less be bold enough to buy it. You 2 are so cool. Love you!!!

Johnson Family said...

Thank you so much for meeting us for a play date, we will have to do it more often.