Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm a slacker

I recently visited with a friend of mine that had some great insight for me, a great example of perserverance and news that she keeps up on my blog which I haven't updated in a long time. Well, here you go dear friend, and thank you for your visit and love. You are truly an amazing woman! Jerusha's birthday is coming up and she is so excited. Yesterday she informed me that she was already 4. I think she's way excited about being 4 and the party part is, while exciting, she can already hold up 4 fingers so, who cares, right? She also had a conversation with one of her primary teachers today that makes me smile. The conversation went something like this (while on the way to the bathroom) Jerusha: "Teacher, have you seen Heavenly Father?"  Her teacher: "Not in a long time." Jerusha: "I saw Heavenly Father yesterday. We played.  He is big." Her teacher wasn't sure what to say to that. Oh to be like a little child again! Mallorie is just crazy as ever now. She picks on Jerusha and Jerusha dishes it right back. She's become tons more snuggly than she used to be and wow, her face is animated. She loves Tammy and keeps a distance at the same time. Tammy, well, is much happier that she used to be. She loves to smile and giggle and be held. Oh the patience children teach!
James and I are, well, just trying to keep up with the girls. They are crazy and fun all at the same time and we just like to bask in their light! Well, good night world! Sleep tight and dream of spring time! I can't wait!

5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I am so sorry we have not been able to get together more. Can't wait for warm weather and then we can plan more play dates!

Terra S said...

Yay! So good to hear about the family. Jerusha is a crack up. We love your girls. I love how they can always put a smile on your face no matter what. Love, love, love! Someday, we are going to get out to your place again. And yes, can't wait for that warm weather. We went out yesterday and played with the neighbors and Baby T even got in water, mud, and snow! To say the least, she was pretty dirty for her first time out in a long time!

nisa__anne said...

So happy to hear more about Tammy. I have been thinking about her for months! Thanks for the update.

Venisa

Jesica Lindsay said...

Yay! An update! My whole day has just been made. :) I totally love how cute your girls are and Daniel is still talking about how we need to go back and play with his new girlfriends.

Frank and Julie said...

You're a good Momma. Don't forget that! Enjoy and savor every moment with your children. I guarantee you that the time will go sooo quickly and they will be grown up women!